Tue 17 Oct
06:30 PM to 09:00 PM
22 Southport Street
West Leederville, WA, 6007
Managing Anger and Stress for Women 8 week course
This 8 week course (Tuesday evenings 6.30 - 9pm) helps with learning more about our own anger and ways we can manage it so we don't take it out on loved ones. Cost is $150 per person (concession available).
- the relationship between stress and anger
- the three components of anger
- looking at the myths around anger
- how to identify and manage your Early Warning Signs
- Mindfulness skills to assist in the management of self
- the relationships between feeling, needs and wants
- strategies for dealing with the after effects of intense anger
- developing a script for expressing anger and asserting your needs
- responding to another person's anger or stress
This is a public event open to the whole community.
Got something planned?
Let us know what you're doing in your workplace, school or community this Mental Health Week and we'd love to feature it here!List your event