Wed 18 Oct
06:30 PM to 09:00 PM
22 Southport Street
West Leederville, WA, 6007
Emotion Coaching Your Child - One night Seminar
Research indicates that developing the emotional competence of your child provides a ‘secure’ pathway to the development of Emotional Intelligence (E.Q. is believed to be a better predictor of success than Intelligence (I.Q.).
Participants will be encouraged to learn how to:
- understand the different styles of parenting
- communicate with their child more effectively
- help their child identify and understand their emotions
- soothe and guide their child through their ‘difficult’ emotions
- understand the contribution of their own emotional world to their parenting.
This is a public event open to the whole community.
Got something planned?
Let us know what you're doing in your workplace, school or community this Mental Health Week and we'd love to feature it here!List your event