Thu 19 Oct
06:30 PM to 09:00 PM
22 Southport Street
West Leederville, WA, 6007
'Express Yourself Assertively' One Night Seminar
This one night seminar looks at:
- the difference between submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviours
- identifying how these impact on conflict
- how assertive attitude / behaviours help conflict resolution
- using the assertive ‘I Statement’ to aid communication
- standing up for ourselves in a positive manner.
This course is a good introduction to Relationship Australia's six-week 'Communicate Effectively' course which can be of assistance personally and professionally.
This is a public event open to the whole community.
Got something planned?
Let us know what you're doing in your workplace, school or community this Mental Health Week and we'd love to feature it here!List your event