Sat 08 Oct
09:30 AM to 11:15 AM
Thomsons Bay Lawn
Rottnest Island, WA, 6161
Western Australian Association for Mental Health
08 6246 3000
Jungle Body in the Bay
Join the Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH) for a morning full of fun and movement with The Jungle Body to raise awareness and support for WA Mental Health Week.
With beautiful Thomson Bay as a backdrop, get active with your body and mind with a FREE group fitness class led by instructors of the internationally renowned fitness phenomenon, The Jungle Body.
GETLOW – 9.30am-10am
A beat-driven, low impact workout designed to ignite your mind, move your body & improve your wellbeing, targeted at Baby Boomers, pre and post-natal and those who may be injured, impaired or have mobility issues.
KONGA – 10.30am-11.15am
A 45 minute easy-to-follow, mood-elevating, high intensity fusion of boxing, cardio, dance and sculpting set to the hottest beats. This all-in-one workout will farewell calories, tone up your body, make your soul smile.
- Register now
- Book your ferry - see ferry discounts and offers below
- Pack your workout gear, towels, bathers and sunscreen for an epic day on Rottnest Island!
Rottnest Island is the perfect place to reconnect as a family over the school holidays and to help you get there for less, each ferry operator provides a special offer that includes free travel for kids!
All ferry discounts below are valid for day turn tickets only on Saturday, 8th October
- Sealink – save up to 20% on your day return ticket by entering the discount code MHW59 and book via sealinkrottnest.com.au
- Rottnest Express – save up to 20% on your day return ticket by entering the discount code REX20 and book via rottnestexpress.com.au
- Rottnest Fast Ferries – save up to 20% on your day return ticket by entering the discount code WAMHW20 and book via rottnestfastferries.com.au
The Rottnest Island Authority proudly support this event.
Other FREE things to do on Rotto
- Visit the Wadjemup Museum and check out the latest display 'Survivors of Wadjemup'
- Get yourself a quokka selfie. Remember no touching or feeding the quokkas and dont forget to hashtag #quokkaselfie
- Have a swim at Pinky's Beach
- Check out the Australian Women's Army Service 80th Anniversary event at Kingstown
The traditional owners of Rottnest Island are the Whadjuk Noongar people.
We can't wait to welcome you to the island for a workout and day of exploring to celebrate WA Mental Health Week 2022!
This is a public event open to the whole community.
Got something planned?
Let us know what you're doing in your workplace, school or community this Mental Health Week and we'd love to feature it here!List your event