Fri 13 Oct
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
The Univeristy Club of Western Australia
1 Hackett Drive
Crawley, WA, 6009
08 6246 3000
Breakfast by the Bay at the UWA Club
The Western Australian Association for Mental Health, in partnership with the University Club of WA will host an expert breakfast panel speaking to the Mental Health Week theme: Mind. Body. Environment.
The breakfast will feature a panel of expert speakers talking to our Mental Health Week theme “Mind. Body Environment.”
The panel line-up includes:
- Tyson Cherrie talking about the connection between food and mood
- Lisette Kaleveld sharing insights into the Centre for Social Impact’s recent report into regional community mental health titled, ‘Going the Distance,’
- Tia Whyman from the Telethon Kids Institute, Aboriginal Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- CEO of MIFWA, Monique Williamson and
- David Lawrence who is Professor of Mental Health in the School of Population Health at Curtin University. His research focuses on mental health and wellbeing of children and adolescents, and mental health and wellbeing of first responders.
To secure your ticket(s) or table now visit the website. Hurry, this event will sell out!
This is a public event open to the whole community.
Got something planned?
Let us know what you're doing in your workplace, school or community this Mental Health Week and we'd love to feature it here!List your event